北京译海腾飞翻译公司
联系电话:010-81534401,65677906
公司传真:010-65677906
项目经理:13241835386
联系信箱:81534401@163.com
联系地址:北京市朝阳区南郎家园1号大北写字楼512室(国贸桥东南角,紧邻招商局、海航大厦)
邮政编码:100022
公司网址:http://www.bjyhtf.com
What is the specialty of the restaurant?
( 这 家 店 的 招 牌 餐 是 什 么 ? )
Do you have any special meals today?
( 今 天 有 什 么 特 餐 吗 ? )
What would you recommend? I prefer something light.
( 我 想 来 点 清 淡 些 的,你 能 推 荐 什 么 吗 ? )
也 可 以 让 同 来 的 人 替 你 作 主,或 是 点 重 复 的 饭 菜 :
I'll leave it to you.
( 我 让 你 来 点。)
I'll have the same as that one.
( 我 要 一 份 和 那 个 一 样 的。)
自 己 点 菜 可 以 更 随 意 些,例 如 :
A. Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?
( 能 否 告 诉 我 这 道 菜 是 怎 么 做 的 ? )
B. Lobster? It's steamed and served with our special sauce.
( 龙 虾 ? 蒸 过 后 加 上 本 店 特 制 的 调 味 料。)
A. Is it good?
( 好 吃 吗 ? )
B. Sure. It's a most popular dish.
( 当 然,很 受 欢 迎 的。)
A. I think I'll try some lobster, and give me some green salad together.
( 我 想 我 来 点 儿 吧。再 给 我 一 份 蔬 菜 沙 拉。)
B. We have three dressings for salad. Which one would you like ?
( 我 们 有 三 种 沙 拉 调 味 汁,您 要 哪 种 ? )
A. What kind do you have?
( 你 们 有 什 么 ? )
B. We have Italian, French and Thousand Island.
( 有 意 大 利,法 国 和 千 岛 的。)
A. Make it French please.
( 给 我 法 式 的 吧。)
上一条: 酒店点菜英语(2)
下一条: 中国人最易犯错的30句英语