首页 > 新闻资讯 > 内容
产品类别 / CATEGORY
联系我们 / CONTACT US

北京译海腾飞翻译有限责任公司

联系电话:010-81534401,65677906

公司传真:010-65677906

项目经理:13241835386

联系信箱:81534401@163.com

联系地址:北京市朝阳区南郎家园1号大北写字楼512室(国贸桥东南角,紧邻招商局、海航大厦)

邮政编码:100022

公司网址:http://www.bjyhtf.com

新闻资讯
银行英语口语-取款、结余
编辑:北京译海腾飞翻译公司   发布时间:2017-11-20

I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin. 
我想知道一下我是否能提取存款来支付天津购物的费用。 
I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account. 
我要从我的定期存款中支取200美圆。 
I want to close my account with you. 
我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。 
I'd like to draw 100 yuan against this letter of credit. 
我想从这份信用证上提款100元。 
May I draw money against the letter of credit here? 
我可以在这儿用这份信用证取钱吗? 
Could you tell me my balance? 
能否把存款结余金额告诉我? 
Please let me know my balance. 
请告诉我结余金额。 
I think you can draw on this account by cheque in payment of goods. 
我以为你可用支票提款支付购物费用。 
Your balance at the bank is 300 yuan. 
你在本行的结余是300元。 
Your deposit is exhausted. 
你的存款支净了。 
Your letter of credit is used up. 
你的信用证用完了。 
Please tell me how you wish to draw your money. 
请告诉我你希望怎样支款。 
Fill our a withdrawal form, please. 
请填写取款单。 
The letter of credit is exhausted. 
信用证上的款子已提清。 
The letter at Counter 6 will pay you against your number slip. 
六号柜台的出纳员将根据你的号码牌付给你钱。 
  
Useful Words and Phrases
 
to close an account, to clear an account 结清 
to draw money 取款 
drawing-out slip 取款单 
the number slip 号码牌 
a withdrawal form 取款单 
to fill in the receipt in duplicate 一式两份填这张收据 
teller, cashier 出纳员