Article 21 The contracts for licensing other persons to exclusively exercise the software copyright or the contracts for transferring the software copyright may be registered at the software registration agencies acknowledged by the copyright administrative department under the State Council.
Article 22 Chinese citizens, legal persons or other organizations that license or transfer the software copyright to the foreign persons shall comply with the relevant provisions of the Regulation of the Peoples Republic of China on Administration of Import or Export of Technologies.
Chapter IV Legal Responsibility
Article 23 Except as otherwise provided in the Copyright Law of the Peoples Republic of China and this Regulation, any one who commits any of the following infringing acts shall, upon the situation, stop the infringement, eliminate the effect, make a public apology, compensate for loss and bear other civil responsibilities:
1. Without the licensing by the software copyright owner, to publish or register his software;
2. To publish or register another persons software as his own;
3. Without the licensing by the co-creator, to publish or register the software created jointly as one created by his own;
4. To sign his name in another persons software or to alter the name indicated therein;
5. Without the licensing by the software copyright owner, to alter or translate his software; or
6. Other acts of infringing the software copyright.