18. We understand that you are interested in both the import and export of ... and it is on this subject that we wish to introduce ourselves in the hope of establishing mutually beneficial business relations between our two corporations.
19. The high reputation, which you are enjoying as camera importers, has rendered us desirous of entering into business relations with you. Accordingly, we introduce ourselves to you by sending you our catalogs and price-lists.
20. The commodities we are handling consist of the manufactures of the first-rate paper mills of this country, and so we are in a good position to serve your customers with the most reliable quality of the line you suggest.
21. Specializing in the export of Chinese Art & Craft Goods we express our desire to trade with you in this line.
22. Our lines are mainly textiles and handicrafts.
23. We have been in this line of business for many years.
24. The purpose of this letter is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.
25. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and exchanging what one has for what one needs.
26. We wish to establish friendly business relations with you to enjoy a share of mutually profitable business.
27. We wish to enter into direct negotiation with you with a view to introducing your special lines in our market.
28. We are interested in the possibility of establishing sources of supply of crude oil from the People''s Republic of China.
29. We advise you to make use of our experience and special knowledge on trial.
3O. We trust that our experience in foreign trade and intimate knowledge of international market conditions will entitle us to your confidence.
31. Being closely connected with reliable wholesalers here, we shall be able to do considerable import business with you.
32. We are able to quote you very advantageous terms.
字体：大 中 小 [关闭] [返回上页]