专业北京翻译公司,热线010-65677906

请在文本框里输入你要查找的内容:
关键词:
 
翻译语种服务

酒店点菜英语(1)

What is the specialty of the restaurant?

    ( 这 家 店 的 招 牌 餐 是 什 么 ? )

    Do you have any special meals today?

    ( 今 天 有 什 么 特 餐 吗 ? )

    What would you recommend? I prefer something light.

    ( 我 想 来 点 清 淡 些 的,你 能 推 荐 什 么 吗 ? )

    也 可 以 让 同 来 的 人 替 你 作 主,或 是 点 重 复 的 饭 菜 :

    I'll leave it to you.

    ( 我 让 你 来 点。)

    I'll have the same as that one.

    ( 我 要 一 份 和 那 个 一 样 的。)

    自 己 点 菜 可 以 更 随 意 些,例 如 :

    A. Could you tell me how this thing is cooked?

    ( 能 否 告 诉 我 这 道 菜 是 怎 么 做 的 ? )

    B. Lobster? It's steamed and served with our special sauce.

    ( 龙 虾 ? 蒸 过 后 加 上 本 店 特 制 的 调 味 料。)

    A. Is it good?

    ( 好 吃 吗 ? )

    B. Sure. It's a most popular dish.

    ( 当 然,很 受 欢 迎 的。)

    A. I think I'll try some lobster, and give me some green salad together.

    ( 我 想 我 来 点 儿 吧。再 给 我 一 份 蔬 菜 沙 拉。)

    B. We have three dressings for salad. Which one would you like ?

    ( 我 们 有 三 种 沙 拉 调 味 汁,您 要 哪 种 ? )

    A. What kind do you have?

    ( 你 们 有 什 么 ? )

    B. We have Italian, French and Thousand Island.

    ( 有 意 大 利,法 国 和 千 岛 的。)

    A. Make it French please.

    ( 给 我 法 式 的 吧。)